Strada Communications is committed to helping qualified families connect to our 100% Fiber Optic internet service at an affordable rate. We have partnered with local schools to offer a plan to families who also qualify for the school lunch program.
Families can connect to our 100% Fiber Optic Service for $9.99/month for 25MBPS upload and download speeds.
• No contract
• No deposit
• No installation fees
• No equipment rental excluding available add-ons
• Router provided
• Autopay information required for billing (Bank Account or Debit/Credit Card)
• Strada Communications offers internet service to your home
• You have at least one student in grades K-12 living in your home
• At least one child qualifies for free or reduced-price school lunch through the school
• You do not have an outstanding balance with Strada Communications
• Call the Strada Communications office at 309-496-3737 to determine if you live within our serviceable area or visit StradaComm.com to check our service area maps
• Provide Strada with your approved Lunch Program Eligibility Letter you received from the school. You will be asked for an updated letter at the beginning of a new school year.
• Set up Installation & Autopay details
Strada Communications will file a redacted copy of your documentation in a secure server and will not share your information in any circumstance. Discounts will not be applied retroactively.
Strada Communications reserves the right to cancel or modify this program at any time at our sole discretion, including requiring periodic verification of eligibility. Additional program discounts cannot be applied to the Fiber assistance program. Failure to maintain on-time payments may result in revocation of service. We reserve the right to revoke enrollment status based on alleged, suspected or actual evidence of misuse at our sole discretion. Misuse includes but is not limited to the program in any manner that is not consistent with the terms and conditions of the program or in a manner that is contrary to the intention of the program or misrepresentation of any or part of the program (e.g., allowing your discount to be used by anyone who is not within your household, etc.). The Fiber Assistance program is offered at the sole discretion of Strada Communications and may be revoked and revised in its entirety or in part.